Crime

Hyderabad: Fire engulfs Green Bawarchi restaurant

Those who received injuries were shifted to the hospital where they were given first aid.

Hyderabad: A major fire broke out in Green Bawarchi restaurant at Raidurgam on Saturday morning.

Electrical short circuit is said to be the cause behind the fire accident. No casualties were reported in the accident. 

The fire erupted from the first floor of the restaurant and spread to the entire building. On learning about the accident, five fire engines rushed to the spot and put off the flames. There were around 25-30 customers and dozen workers who were stuck in the restaurant when the fire broke out. They were rescued with the help of a ladder. Those who received injuries were shifted to the hospital where they were given first aid. The New Indian Express reported.

The building management reportedly did not install fire safety equipment in the building and had no emergency exits.

We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted. If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.

Back to top button