Crime

One electrocuted during Ganesh Puja

Police sources said that Vipin, who sustained serious injuries, has been admitted to the hospital. "A case has been lodged and the body has been sent for post-mortem examination," they said.

Rae Bareli (UP): One person was electrocuted and another injured when they came into contact with a live wire during Ganesh Puja in Bastepur locality on Wednesday, police sources said here.


Police sources said that Vinod Kumar (30) went to deliver a DJ in Ganesh Puja. “In enclosure Vinod rushed to the help of Vipin (20), who came into contact with a live current flowing in an electricity pole. While Vipin was saved Vinod got electrocuted and died on the spot,” they said.


Police sources said that Vipin, who sustained serious injuries, has been admitted to the hospital. “A case has been lodged and the body has been sent for post-mortem examination,” they said.

Related Articles

We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted. If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.

Check Also
Close
Back to top button