Hyderabad

Toxic gas leaks in college lab; 30 students hospitalised, 1 critical

Hyderabad: Toxic gas leaked in the science lab of Kasturba College in West Maredpally in the city. Ten students became seriously ill. They were rushed to Gandhi Hospital and local private hospitals.

On receipt of information the police reached the college, registered a case and started investigation.

Few students reportedly vomited blood. One is said to be critical.

We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted. If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.

Back to top button