15-yr-old boy died of electrocution in Ganesh pandal

Sangareddy: A 15-year-old boy died after being electrocuted in a Ganesh pandal on Wednesday. The incident took place in Lingampally village of Sangareddy district in Telangana. The boy has been identified as Sai Kiran Goud.

The boy along with his friends set up a Ganesh idol in the village. While connecting the Ganesh pandal with electricity, he touched live electric wires, as a result of which he died on the spot.

The police registered a case in this regard and shifted the body to Area Hospital Zaheerabad for post-mortem. He is studying in class 10 at Sai Gurukul School in Papannapet town of Tekmal mandal in Medak district.

We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted. If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.

Back to top button