Telangana

Gas cylinder explodes; mother, daughter charred to death


 A mother and a six-year-old daughter, were burnt alive after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in Telangana’s Medak district. 

A gas cylinder accidentally exploded in the house on Tuesday night which caused a fire. 

The woman and her 6-year-old daughter were engulfed in flames and burned alive. The house was completely gutted due to the fire. The bodies are in an unrecognizable condition. 

The deceased have been identified as 56-year-old Anjamman and 6-year-old Madhuri.

We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted. If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.

Back to top button