Telangana

Major fire breaks out in scrap shop in Hyderabad

On information, two fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames. However, no loss of life was reported in the fire accident, police said.

Hyderabad: A major fire broke out in a scrap shop at Arangar Square in Rajendranagar here on Sunday.

On information, two fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames. However, no loss of life was reported in the fire accident, police said.

Due to the fire, the entire area was engulfed in thick smoke.
Police suspect that the fire accident might have occurred due to an electric short circuit.
A case has been registered and an investigation is underway, police added.

Source
UNI

We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted. If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.

Back to top button