US Offers Iran $25 Billion Asset Release, 3.67% Uranium Enrichment in New Nuclear Proposal: Reports
US reportedly offered Iran $25 billion in frozen assets release and 3.67% uranium enrichment under a new proposal sent through Pakistan amid fresh nuclear talks.

The United States has reportedly offered Iran the release of $25 billion in frozen assets, permission for 3.67 percent uranium enrichment, and limited Iranian oil sales as part of a new proposal aimed at reviving negotiations.
Table of Contents
Iranian political analyst Ali Golhaki claimed that the United States sent the proposal to Iran through Pakistan.
According to Ali Golhaki’s statement on X, the US wants simultaneous agreement on:
- Ending the war
- Reopening the Strait of Hormuz
- Easing sanctions
- Nuclear-related measures
However, Iran reportedly insists that implementation and verification of these measures must occur within 30 days before nuclear negotiations move forward.
Iran Confirms Receiving New Proposal
Iran confirmed receiving the new American proposal through Pakistan.
Reacting to recent remarks by Donald Trump, Esmail Baghaei said threats do not influence policies.
He stated that American officials must prove seriousness and added that restoring frozen funds and ending the American blockade are Iran’s clear demands.
Netanyahu Reportedly Worried Over New Peace Efforts
Reports claimed that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu became deeply concerned over the latest US-Iran peace proposals.
According to a report by Axios quoting three US officials, Trump and Netanyahu held a tense phone conversation on Tuesday regarding fresh attempts at reaching a deal with Iran.
Sources reportedly said Netanyahu appeared extremely worried after the conversation.
The report claimed Trump spoke to Netanyahu in a sharp tone during the call.
White House and Israeli PM’s Office Decline Comment
The conversation between Trump and Netanyahu reportedly took place on Tuesday night.
The White House and the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office declined to comment on the report.
However, sources claimed Netanyahu became angry after speaking with Trump.
According to reports, Qatar and Pakistan, along with other regional mediators, have prepared a new peace draft aimed at reducing tensions between the United States and Iran.
Trump Balancing Between Military Action and Agreement
The report stated that Trump appears divided between ordering a major attack on Iran or reaching an agreement.
Meanwhile, Netanyahu reportedly remains doubtful about negotiations and wants to weaken Iran’s military capabilities further by resuming war and targeting important facilities.
Trump, however, has repeatedly said he believes a deal remains possible but warned that if negotiations fail, he is prepared to restart military action.
Trump Comments on Possible Agreement
Speaking at the Coast Guard Academy on Wednesday, Trump said:
“The only question is whether we will go and completely finish the matter or they will sign a document. Let’s see what happens.”
Trump also stated that Netanyahu would do what he wants regarding Iran while adding that relations between both leaders remain good.
The report noted that despite occasional differences over Iran in the past, both leaders remained in close contact during the conflict.
Regional Countries Working on New Peace Draft
Iran confirmed it is reviewing the latest proposal but has not yet given any clear indication of flexibility.
According to three sources, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Egypt have been working for several days to improve the proposed draft and reduce disagreements.
Two Arab officials and one Israeli source claimed Qatar recently presented a new draft to both the US and Iran.
However, a fourth source said this was not a separate Qatari draft but rather an attempt by Qatar to bridge gaps in an earlier Pakistani proposal.
Qatar Officials Visit Tehran
An Arab official stated that Qatari officials visited Tehran earlier this week and discussed the latest draft with Iranian authorities.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday that negotiations are continuing based on Iran’s 14-point proposal.
The statement also noted that Pakistan’s Interior Minister is currently in Tehran to assist mediation efforts. It is reportedly the minister’s second visit within less than a week.
According to an Arab official, the new effort aims to secure clearer commitments from Iran regarding its nuclear programme and more detailed assurances from the US regarding phased release of frozen Iranian funds.
US and Iran Discuss 30-Day Negotiation Phase
A Qatari diplomat stated that Qatar continues supporting Pakistan-led mediation efforts and consistently advocates reducing tensions in the region.
According to an American source, Trump and Netanyahu held a long and “difficult” conversation on Tuesday evening.
The source claimed Trump informed Netanyahu that mediators are working on a letter of intent to be signed by the United States and Iran to formally end the war and begin a 30-day negotiation phase.
During this phase, discussions would cover:
- Iran’s nuclear programme
- Reopening the Strait of Hormuz
Reports of Differences Between Trump and Netanyahu
Two Israeli sources stated that differences emerged between the two leaders regarding future strategy.
An American source said Netanyahu was “deeply worried” after the call.
The source added that Israel’s ambassador in Washington briefed American lawmakers that Netanyahu was concerned over the conversation.
However, a spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy rejected the impression and said ambassadors do not comment on private discussions.
Iran Demands End to “Piracy” and Release of Funds
Sources noted that Netanyahu has expressed concerns during previous negotiation phases as well, even when agreements later failed.
One source remarked:
“Bibi is always worried.”
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson stated that for negotiations to succeed, the United States must stop what he described as “piracy” against Iranian ships and show readiness to release frozen funds.
He also said Israel must end the war in Lebanon.
The White House and Netanyahu’s office again declined to comment on the developments.
An Israeli source claimed Netanyahu wants to visit Washington in the coming weeks to meet Trump.
The United States has reportedly offered Iran the release of $25 billion in frozen assets, permission for 3.67 percent uranium enrichment, and limited oil sales under a new nuclear proposal sent through Pakistan. While Iran confirmed receiving the proposal and continues reviewing it, reports also suggest growing tensions between Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu over negotiations, with regional countries including Qatar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Egypt actively involved in mediation efforts.
Follow MunsifNews24x7 for latest updates.