Crime

UP: Groom, two others sustain burn injuries before wedding

A groom and two others sustained multiple injuries after a high-tension power line fell on their makeshift dwelling, causing a fire in Madhovala village of Rehar area in Bijnor.

Bijnor: A groom and two others sustained multiple injuries after a high-tension power line fell on their makeshift dwelling, causing a fire in Madhovala village of Rehar area in Bijnor.

Related Stories
4 killed, 10 injured after coming in contact with a high-tension wire during Muharram procession_video
UP power dept cashier goes missing with Rs 52.5 lakh cash
Cousins kill minor over payment of Rs 115 bill for egg curry in UP
Class 11 student Hasan, electrocuted in Hyderabad School
UP Shocker: Man kills bride, 4 family members day after brother’s marriage

The incident occurred on Wednesday night, when Monu Singh, 24, Manoj Kumar, 27, and his wife Yashoda Devi, 25, were getting ready for his wedding.

After the high-tension line fell, three cooking gas cylinders also burst, spreading the fire.

Fire tenders and police rushed to the spot and doused the fire.

According to Rehar SHO Dheeraj Solanki, the injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital where doctors described their condition as stable.

The wedding ceremony was held later.

aw
Back to top button